As we work to continuously improve and be the best we can be, we find it useful to follow blogs, listen to podcasts, read articles and join local leader groups. This allows us to learn about how other great companies are leading in their communities. We like to give back and so here are some of the helpful links we like:
- Learn from Michael Hyatt about intentional leadership development.
- John Maxwell's blog focuses on the qualities and competencies needed to be a great leader.
- This article about Under Armour was inspiring.
- For short and direct to-the-point entrepreneurship & leadership tips, check Seth Godin's blog
- The transparency of Buffer is refreshing.
- There are always informative articles found on Linked In's Pulse.
- If podcasts are more your style, check out "This is your Life" by Michael Hyatt or find a whole list at The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes.
If you know of a resource you think we'd find valuable to learn more about leadership, feel free to share it with us!