Raised Vegetable Garden Bed Resources
With spring finally starting to arrive, many are dreaming of growing your own fresh produce and starting to plan your garden! Whether you're staring plants in a greenhouse, building raised vegetable garden bed, or tilling your garden plot - it's an exciting time of year.
Raised vegetable garden bed resources:
- Minter Country Garden offers quality plants as well as seminars by Brian Minter. Check out their Spring Home & Garden Magazine from last year
- Raised Bed Revolution Book and Facebook page
- Costco Wholesale sells assemble yourself raised garden beds
- Discover a never ending list of ideas and tips on Pinterest
- Don't know where to start?! FarmCity.ca has a number of tips geared specifically for our area (they're closed but their website still offers an array of helpful blog posts)
- Here at Denbow we offer quality nutritious engineerd soil specifically for your garden. Delivered bulk or even blown directly into the raised gardens (minimum charge applies).
Our blog posts from last spring may also interest you:
There are no gardening mistakes, only experiments.